Wednesday, April 18, 2007

It's In the Mail!

My mom Julie came down a few weeks ago to help me get my home office organized. It looks a little disorganized at this moment but for GOOD REASON!

I have composed a letter for this year's fundraising efforts and am folding, stuffing, sealing, and stamping envelopes like a crazy woman! Ok, not really crazy but a Mom with a Mission...which I suppose translates to CRAZY.

Check your mail soon for your letter.

If you didn't get one, I may not have your address. I am using my mailing list from the wedding 4 years ago and that means it may be outdated.

Email me right away and I will get a letter to you.

If you are interested in becoming a walker, please either email me and I will sign you up or you can sign up online at:

http://www.cff.org/Great_Strides/dsp_DonationPage.cfm?walkid=4446&idUser=76460

Just click on Join My Team or you can also get there by clicking the title!

No comments: